May Contain: Barley, Egg, Oats, Peanuts, Rye, Seafood, Sesame, Soy, Tree Nuts, Triticale, and Wheat.
- Turn oven on to 425°F.
- Add quinoa blend to a pot with 1 1/2 cups salted water and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and cover with a lid.
- Cook for 18-22 minutes or until grains are tender.
- Wash zucchini, lemon, basil and mint.
- Trim ends from zucchini and slice into 1/2 inch thick rounds.
- Cut lemon in half.
- Pick and chop basil and mint leaves separately.
- Heat 1 tbsp. olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high.
- Drain turkey breasts, pat dry with paper towel and season well with salt and pepper.
- Once oil is hot, add turkey and cook for 2 minutes, flipping halfway through, until browned.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, cover skillet and cook for 3-5 minutes, or until cooked to an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Remove from skillet and let rest on cutting board.
- While turkey is cooking, line a baking sheet with foil.
- Transfer zucchini to baking sheet and toss with 2 tbsp. olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.
- Place in oven and set a timer for 8 minutes.
- When timer goes off, turn broiler on to 500°F and flip zucchini.
- Scatter half of the basil over top and cook 3-4 minutes, until zucchini is crispy and golden.
- Remove baking sheet from oven and squeeze half of the lemon juice over zucchini.
Make Pan Sauce
- Once turkey has finished cooking, return skillet to medium heat.
- Add garlic, ginger and spice blend and cook for 30 seconds, until fragrant.
- Add white cooking wine and mustard and scrape up any browned bits with a wooden spoon.
- Reduce heat to low, place turkey back in skillet and cook 1 minute, basting with pan sauce, until sauce has reduced and thickened.
Plate + Serve
- Stir mint into quinoa and portion onto serving plates alongside zucchini.
- Place a turkey breast alongside and spoon any remaining pan sauce over top.
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt with remaining basil and lemon juice to taste.
- Dollop yogurt onto the center of the plate.