May Contain: Barley, Egg, Milk, Mustard, Oats, Peanuts, Rye, Seafood, Triticale, and Wheat.
- Bring 2 1/2 litres salted water to a boil in a large pot.
- Wash green beans, bell pepper, lime and cilantro.
- Trim ends from green beans and cut into thirds.
- Cut bell pepper in half, remove stem and seeds and thinly slice into 1/4 inch strips.
- Zest lime and cut in half.
- Pick and chop cilantro leaves.
- In a large bowl, whisk together 2 tbsp. oil, almond butter, rice vinegar, GF soy sauce, garlic, ginger, maple syrup, sesame oil and half of the seed blend.
- Season with each of the following to taste: lime zest, lime juice, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper.
Cook Green Beans + Rice Noodles
- Once water is boiling, add rice noodles and cook for 2 for minutes.
- Add green beans and edamame and cook another 1 minute or until vegetables are bright green and tender and noodles are al dente.
- Drain thoroughly in a fine mesh sieve.
- Run cold water over everything to chill.
- Drain in a fine mesh sieve.
Assemble + Serve
- Add noodles, edamame, green beans, carrot, bell pepper, and half of the following: almonds and cilantro to the dressing.
- Portion onto serving plates and garnish with remaining cilantro, almonds and seed blend.
- Serve with any remaining lime juice squeezed over top to taste.