May Contain: Egg, Fish, Mustard, Peanuts, Sesame, Shellfish, Soy, other Tree Nuts, and other sources of Gluten.
Tip: Make sure your pizza dough is completely thawed before cooking!
Prepare Pizza Dough
- Turn oven on to 450°F.
- Transfer pizza dough to a floured countertop.
- Roll pizza dough out with a rolling pin until about 10 inches in diameter.
- Let dough rest while preparing ingredients.
- Wash baby kale.
- Peel pear, cut in half, remove core and stem, and thinly slice into 1/8 inch thick pieces.
- Peel shallot, trim ends and cut into 1/4 inch slices.
- Roughly chop walnuts.
- Tear mushrooms into 1/2 inch thick pieces.
- In a small bowl, combine 2 tbsp. olive oil, mushrooms, shallot and garlic.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Parcook Pizza Dough
- Heat a large dry ovenproof skillet over medium-high.
- Once skillet is hot, transfer dough to skillet and brush top with 1 tbsp. olive oil.
- Cook for 2 minutes, until dough starts to bubble slightly in the centre.
- Flip dough carefully with a spatula.
- Spoon ricotta over center of pizza and spread across dough, leaving a 1 inch crust.
- Scatter mushroom and shallot mixture, walnuts and pear to taste over pizza.
- Transfer skillet to oven and bake for 12–15 minutes, until crust is crisp and toppings are golden.
Prepare Spicy Glaze
- In a second small bowl, combine 1 tbsp. water, honey, and red pepper flakes to taste.
Finish Pizza + Serve
- Remove skillet from oven and scatter asiago cheese over pizza.
- Brush spicy glaze all over crust.
- Carefully slide pizza out of skillet.
- Drizzle balsamic reduction over top of pizza.
- Cut pizza into slices and scatter baby kale over top.