May Contain: Egg, Peanuts, Sesame, Shellfish, Tree Nuts, and other sources of Gluten.
- Turn oven on to 400°F and line a baking sheet with foil.
- Wash potatoes and broccoli.
- Cut potatoes into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Place potatoes and broccoli onto opposite sides of baking sheet.
- Toss potatoes with 1 tbsp. olive oil, spice blend and each of the following to taste: red pepper flakes, salt and pepper.
- Toss broccoli with 1 tbsp. olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.
- Place baking sheet in oven and roast for 20–25 minutes, tossing once or twice, until vegetables are tender and golden.
- Drain flat iron steaks and pat dry with paper towel.
- Season well with salt and pepper.
- Heat 1 tbsp. olive oil and 1 tbsp. butter in a large skillet over medium-high.
- When butter starts to bubble, place steaks in skillet.
- Cook for 4–5 minutes, flipping halfway through, until an internal temperature of about 115°F.
- Remove steaks from skillet and let rest on a plate.
Make Pan Sauce
- Return skillet to medium heat.
- Add shallot and garlic cook for 2–3 minutes, or until shallot is tender.
- Meanwhile, wash and finely chop chives.
- Add Dijon mustard, whipping cream, Worcestershire sauce and half of the chives and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Stir to combine and reduce heat to low.
- Add steaks and any juices back to skillet.
- Cook for 4–6 minutes, turning steaks every minute or so, until internal temperature reaches 135°F for medium-rare.
- Remove steaks from skillet and taste sauce, seasoning with additional salt and pepper to taste.
- Let steaks rest for 5 minutes while pan sauce finishes cooking.
- Cut steaks against the grain into 1/4 inch thick slices.
Plate + Serve
- Divide roasted vegetables onto plates with steak on the side.
- Spoon pan sauce over steak and vegetables.
- Garnish with remaining chives.
AS SEEN ON