May Contain: Egg, Fish, Gluten, Milk, Mustard, Peanuts, Sesame, Shellfish, and other Tree Nuts.
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Wash potatoes and cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Toss potatoes and broccoli onto baking sheet with 2 tbsp. olive oil and chili powder.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 18–20 minutes until crispy and tender.
- Heat 1 tbsp. oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Pat dry tofu with paper towel.
- Cut tofu pieces in half like a bun, and cut each in half diagonally creating smaller 1/2 inch thick triangles.
- Once hot, add tofu and cook for 8–10 minutes, flipping halfway through, until crisp and golden.
- Meanwhile, wash lime and cilantro.
- Zest and cut lime in half.
- Pick and finely chop cilantro leaves.
- Remove tofu from skillet and set aside on a plate.
- Carefully wipe excess oil from skillet with paper towel.
- Return skillet to medium heat and add spice blend, 1/2 cup water, tomato sauce blend, brown sugar, and apple cider vinegar to taste.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and whisk well to combine.
- Cook sauce for 4–5 minutes until bubbling and has reduced in volume by about half.
- Remove skillet from heat and whisk in almond butter.
- Add tofu back into sauce and toss well.
- Divide vegetables and tofu onto serving plates.
- Season vegetables to taste with lime zest and lime juice.
- Garnish everything with cilantro and sprinkle almonds over tofu.
As Featured In