May Contain: Milk, Peanuts, Sesame, Shellfish, Sulphites, Tree Nuts, and other sources of Gluten.
- Turn oven on to 425°F.
- Wash potatoes and lemon.
- Cut lemon in half.
- Cut potatoes into 1/2 inch cubes.
- Drain cod and pat dry with paper towel.
- Season well with salt and pepper.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Add potatoes to sheet and toss with 1 tbsp. olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread potatoes out on one half of baking sheet.
- Place baking sheet in oven and set a timer for 12 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, toss broccoli with 1 tbsp. olive oil and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- When timer goes off, add broccoli to baking sheet.
- Roast vegetables for another 13–15 minutes or until tender.
- Add panko breadcrumbs to a shallow bowl.
- Crack egg into a second small bowl. Whisk with 2 tsp. olive oil until smooth.
- Coat one piece of the cod in egg completely.
- Transfer cod in panko, turning and pressing down lightly to ensure crumbs stick.
- Repeat with remaining cod.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet with 2 tbsp. olive oil over medium-high.
- Place panko crusted cod carefully in skillet.
- Cook cod for 4–5 minutes on each side until it reaches an internal temperature of 145°F and panko is golden brown.
- Remove from skillet and place on a paper towel to absorb excess oil.
Prepare Tartar Sauce
- In a small bowl, mix together tartar sauce base, spice blend and red onion.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Squeeze half of the lemon juice into sauce.
- Mix well and set aside.
- Divide vegetables onto serving plates along with cod.
- Add tartar sauce to the side.
- Squeeze remaining lemon juice on top if desired.
AS SEEN ON