We love bok choy because of its crunchy and leafy texture. It also contains high levels of Vitamin C!
May Contain: Egg, Gluten, Milk, Mustard, Peanuts, Shellfish, and Tree Nuts.
- Add sticky rice to a small pot with 1 1/2 cups salted water and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and cover with a lid.
- Cook for 12-15 minutes or until grains are tender.
- When rice is done cooking, stir in rice vinegar and sugar mixture from step 2.
- In a small bowl, stir together miso, garlic, ginger, soy sauce and half of the sugar until combined.
- In a second small bowl, stir together rice vinegar and remaining sugar.
- Wash bok choy and cut off stems. Set aside.
- Drain char and pat dry with paper towel. Season with salt and pepper on both sides.
Cook Bok Choy
- Heat 1 tbsp. oil in a medium skillet over medium.
- Once hot, add the bok choy and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cook 4-5 minutes, or until tender and bright green.
- Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Add 1 tbsp. oil to same skillet over medium high heat.
- Once hot, add Arctic char and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Flip char and use a small spoon to coat cooked side with half of the miso glaze.
- Cook char for another 2-3 minutes or until an internal temperature of 158°F.
- Flip char again and spoon remaining glaze over top.
Plate + Serve
- Portion seasoned rice onto plates and lay bok choy alongside.
- Place char overtop of rice and drizzle with any excess glaze from skillet.
- Garnish with black sesame seeds.