May Contain: Barley, Mustard, Oats, Peanuts, Rye, Seafood, Sesame, Soy, Tree Nuts, Triticale, and Wheat.
Heat Oven and Skillet
- Turn oven to 250°F.
- Heat a large skillet over high.
- Once hot, place 1 or 2 corn tortillas in skillet at a time until both sides become slightly golden.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Wrap tortillas in foil and place in oven to keep warm.
- Meanwhile in a small bowl, whisk egg until mixed. Season with salt.
- Wash lime and cilantro.
- Pick and chop cilantro leaves.
- Zest and cut lime in half.
- Drain and rinse black beans in a fine mesh sieve.
Cook Sweet Potato Filling
- Reduce heat to medium.
- Add 2 tbsp. oil in hot skillet.
- Add sweet potato and cook for about 5 mintues, tossing occasionally until golden and almost tender.
- Add onions and black beans to skillet. Cook for 4-5 minutes, tossing occasionally until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in spice blend, garlic, lime zest, and chipotle to taste for 1 minute, or until fragrant.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Heat 1 tbsp. oil in a second skillet over medium.
- Once hot, crack eggs into skillet. Cook until edges start to set. Using a spatula, gently stir eggs around in skillet until they are cooked and fluffy.
Assemble + Serve
- Cut avocado in half, remove pit and cut into 1/2 inch strips. Cut lime into 8 wedges.
- To serve, place tortillas onto plate.
- Spread a small amount of sour cream on each tortilla.
- Divide black beans and sweet potato and eggs onto each tortilla.
- Top with slices of avocado, cilantro, radish, pickled jalapeno, and a squeeze of lime.