May Contain: Fish, Milk, Peanuts, Shellfish, Sulphites, Tree Nuts, and other sources of Gluten.
Tip: Gochujang is a Korean fermented red hot pepper paste. In Step 1, add gochujang to your preferred spiciness level.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together sesame oil, ground ginger, garlic, soy sauce, sugar, 2 tbsp. hot water and gochujang to taste.
- Drain sliced pork and pat dry with paper towel.
- Add pork to marinade seperating meat and mix well.
- Wash hands with hot soapy water.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high.
- Add one tortilla to skillet and heat for 45 seconds on each side, or until starting to brown.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Wrap tortillas with a clean towel to keep warm and soft.
- In same skillet reduce heat to medium and add marinated pork.
- Cook for about 4-6 minutes, or until golden, crispy, and cooked to an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Wash green onion and Thai basil.
- Thinly slice green onion.
- Pick basil leaves.
- In medium bowl, mix together mayonnaise, slaw mix, and half of both; black sesame seeds and green onion.
- Toss everything together to mix well.
- Divide tortillas onto large plates.
- Layer slaw, pork, and basil onto each tortilla.
- Garnish with remaining black sesame seeds and green onion.
As Featured In