May Contain: Barley, Egg, Oats, Peanuts, Rye, Seafood, Sesame, Tree Nuts, and Triticale.
- Cut lime in half.
- In a shallow bowl, stir together 3 tbsp. balsamic vinegar, Dijon mustard, Bragg's Liquid Soy Aminos, dried thyme, half of the lime juice and salt and pepper to taste.
- Wash portobello mushrooms, remove stems, and pat dry with paper towel.
- Add portobello mushrooms to bowl and toss to coat with marinade.
- Let marinate for 15 minutes.
- Wash arugula, grape tomatoes, cilantro and jalapeno.
- Cut grape tomatoes in half.
- Pick and chop cilantro leaves.
- Cut jalapeno in half, remove stem and seeds, and finely chop.
- Wash hands with hot soapy water.
- Cut avocado in half, remove pit and scoop flesh into a small bowl.
- Add garlic, cilantro, remaining lime juice and jalapeno to taste.
- Stir to combine and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Prepare Spinach Salad
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining balsamic vinegar, 1 tbsp. olive oil and a pinch of black pepper.
- Add arugula and tomatoes and toss to coat with dressing.
- Set aside until ready to serve.
- Heat 1 tbsp. olive oil in a large skillet over medium.
- Once hot, add mushrooms and cook for 6-8 minutes, flipping halfway through, until tender.
- Meanwhile, cut ciabatta buns in half.
Assemble + Serve
- Place buns on plates and spoon guacamole onto bottom buns.
- Top each bottom bun with mushroom, red onion and any remaining guacamole.
- Serve with arugula salad on the side, crumbling feta over salad just before eating.