May Contain: Egg, Milk, Mustard, Peanuts, Sulphites, and Tree Nuts.
- Rinse and drain rice in a fine mesh sieve.
- Add rice to a small pot with 1 1/4 cups salted water and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and cover with a lid.
- Cook for minutes or until grains are tender.
- Wash green onion and jalapeno.
- Slice green onion thinly.
- Cut jalapeno in half, remove stem and seeds, and mince.
- In a small bowl, whisk soy sauce, honey, black pepper, hoisin, fish sauce, and half of the following: ginger and garlic.
- Drain sliced pork and pat dry with paper towel.
- In a medium bowl, add pork with remaining ginger and garlic.
- With clean hands, mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Wash hands with hot soapy water.
- Heat 1 tbsp. oil in a large skillet over medium-high.
- Once hot, add pork and cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally until no longer pink.
- Set aside pork on a plate.
- Add 1 tbsp. oil to the same skillet.
- Add broccoli and cook for 3-4 minutes, until almost tender.
- Add carrots, cabbage, and pork into skillet with jalalpeno to taste.
- Mix with prepared sauce until evenly distributed.
- Cook for about 2-3 minutes, or until everything is hot and pork is cooked to an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Divide rice onto serving dishes.
- Top with black pepper stir-fry.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and green onions.