May Contain: Egg, Fish, Gluten, Milk, Mustard, Peanuts, Sesame, Shellfish, Soy, and Tree Nuts.
- Turn oven to 450°F.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Drain chicken thighs and pat dry with paper towel.
- Place chicken on baking sheet and dress with 1 tbsp. oil. Season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Place chicken skin-side down on one side of baking sheet.
Prepare + Roast Vegetables
- Wash and cut potatoes in half.
- Place potatoes in a medium mixing bowl.
- Toss with carrots, half of the spice blend and 1 tbsp. oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Spread vegetables evenly on the other side of baking sheet.
- Place baking sheet in oven and roast for 18–20 minutes, turning chicken and vegetables every 8–10 minutes, or until chicken is nearly cooked through and vegetables are browned.
- Wash and cut lime in half.
- In a small saucepan, heat 1 tbsp. oil over medium.
- Stir in garlic and ginger and cook for 1 minute, or until fragrant.
- Add remaining spice blend, maple syrup, sriracha to taste and half of the lime juice.
- Stir to combine. Reduce heat to low and cook gently for 5–7 minutes.
- Remove saucepan from heat to cool sightly.
- Remove baking sheet from oven.
- Set broiler to 500°F with rack in a high position.
- Set aside vegetables on a plate covered with foil. Space chicken thighs evenly on baking sheet.
- Return baking sheet to oven to broil chicken skin-side down for 3–4 minutes.
- Brush chicken with glaze and broil skin-side up for 1–2 additional minutes.
- Watch closely to prevent burning.
- Cook chicken to an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Divide potatoes and carrots onto serving plates with pieces of chicken.
- Serve with additional glaze and remaining lime juice to taste.
AS SEEN ON