May Contain: Egg, Fish, Gluten, Milk, Mustard, Peanuts, Shellfish, Soy, and other Tree Nuts.
Tip: Add 1–2 tbsp. water to the salad dressing in Step 4 if necessary until desired consistency.
- Turn oven on to 425°F.
- Wash lettuce, spinach, cucumber, radishes, lemon and mint.
- Slice cucumbers in quarters lengthwise and cut each in half to make 2 inch sticks.
- Thinly slice radishes.
- Zest lemon and cut in half.
- Pick and chop mint leaves.
- Rinse and drain chickpeas in a fine mesh sieve.
Roast Carrots + Chickpeas
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Toss carrots and chickpeas on baking sheet with 2 tbsp. olive oil, garlic, spice blend, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Place in oven and set a timer for 15 minutes.
- Heat a large dry skillet over medium-high.
- Roughly chop hazelnuts and add to skillet along with seed blend.
- Toast for 4–5 minutes, until seeds begin to pop.
- Transfer seeds and hazelnuts to a cutting board and chop finely.
- When oven timer goes off, sprinkle seeds, hazelnuts, and lemon zest to taste over carrots and chickpeas.
- Toss to coat with seasonings and return to oven for 10–12 minutes, until tender and crispy.
- In a large bowl, whisk together 1 tbsp. olive oil, tahini, sherry vinegar, maple syrup, mint and half of the lemon juice.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Just before serving, add cucumbers, radishes, spinach and spring mix to bowl and toss to dress salad.
Finish + Serve
- Divide salad into serving bowls.
- Top with carrots and chickpeas.
- Spoon any remaining seeds and hazelnuts from the baking sheet over everything as a garnish.
- Serve with remaining lemon cut into wedges.
AS SEEN ON