May Contain: Egg, Peanuts, Sesame, Soy, Tree Nuts, Wheat, and Gluten.
- Cut potatoes into 1 inch pieces.
- Add potatoes to a pot with 1 1/2 litres salted water.
- Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Cook potatoes for 13-15 minutes or until fork tender.
- Wash dill and lemon.
- Pick and chop dill leaves.
- Cut lemon in half.
Prepare Horseradish Sauce
- In a small bowl, stir together sour cream, horseradish, dill, half of the lemon juice to taste with a generous amount of black pepper to taste.
- Heat 2 tbsp. olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high.
- Drain steelhead and pat dry with paper towel.
- Season well with salt and pepper.
- Add steelhead to skillet and cook 2-3 minutes per side, or until it just begins to flake.
- Meanwhile, when potatoes from Step 1 are almost tender, add carrots to water. Cook for 3-5 minutes or until tender.
- Drain vegetables in a fine mesh sieve.
- Place vegetables back into pot. Season with 2 tbsp. butter, garlic, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide vegetables onto serving plates.
- Place a piece of steehead on the side. Spoon horseradish sauce on top.
- Serve with any remaining lemon on the side.