May Contain: Egg, Gluten, Peanuts, Sesame, Shellfish, Soy, and Tree Nuts.
- Cut potatoes into 1 inch pieces.
- Add potatoes to a pot with 1 1/2 litres salted water.
- Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Cook potatoes for 13-15 minutes or until fork tender.
- Wash dill and lemon.
- Pick and chop dill leaves.
- Cut lemon in half.
Prepare Horseradish Sauce
- In a small bowl, stir together sour cream, horseradish, dill, half of the lemon juice to taste with a generous amount of black pepper to taste.
- Heat 1 tbsp. olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high.
- Drain steelhead and pat dry with paper towel.
- Season well with salt and pepper.
- Add steelhead to skillet and cook 2--3 minutes per side, or until it just begins to flake.
- Meanwhile, when potatoes from Step 1 are almost tender, add green beans to water. Cook for 3--4 minutes or until tender.
- Drain vegetables in a fine mesh sieve and return to pot.
- Stir 2 tbsp. butter and garlic into pot.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Divide vegetables onto serving plates.
- Place a piece of steelhead on the side and spoon horseradish sauce on top.
- Serve with any remaining lemon cut into wedges on the side.