May Contain: Fish, Mustard, Peanuts, Sesame, Shellfish, Tree Nuts, and other sources of Gluten.
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly grease with olive oil.
- Wash pick and chop rosemary.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add biscuit mix, granulated garlic, and rosemary with 1/4 tsp. each of salt and pepper.
- Stir in 1/3 cup cold water and mix until a sticky dough forms.
- Using 2 tablespoons, divide biscuit mixture into 4 large rounds and transfer onto baking sheet.
- Bake for 17–20 minutes, or until biscuits are golden on the outside and spring back to the touch.
Begin Cooking Chicken
- Drain chicken thighs and pat dry with paper towel.
- Cut chicken into 1/2 inch pieces and season well with salt and pepper.
- Wash hands with hot soapy water.
- Heat 2 tbsp. olive oil in a large wide saucepan over medium-high.
- Add chicken and cook for 3– 4 minutes, or until no longer pink on the outside.
- Remove chicken from saucepan and set aside on a plate.
Begin Cooking Stew
- In a small bowl, whisk flour and mushroom stock cube into 2 cups water. Set aside mixture for Step 4.
- In same saucepan, add another 1 tbsp. olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Once hot, add onions, parsnips, and mushrooms. Cook for 5–6 minutes, stirring occasionally until becoming tender and golden.
Finish Cooking Stew
- Stir in garlic and spice blend for 30 seconds, or until fragrant.
- Stir in white cooking wine until it evaporates.
- While stirring, add flour mixture to saucepan.
- Stir in chicken, whipping cream, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Bring to a simmer and reduce heat to medium.
- Cook for 8–10 minutes, or until vegetables are tender and chicken is cooked to an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Spoon chicken stew into large serving bowls.
- Serve biscuits on the side with butter if desired.
AS SEEN ON