May Contain: Egg, Fish, Milk, Mustard, Peanuts, Shellfish, Tree Nuts, other sources of Gluten
- Bring 2-1/2 litres salted water to a boil in a large pot.
- Meanwhile, wash green onion, snow peas, bean sprouts and basil.
- Thinly slice green onion.
- Trim ends from snow peas.
- Pick and chop basil leaves.
- Cut lime in half.
Cook Soba Noodles
- When water is boiling, add soba noodles and cook for 3–4 minutes, until al dente.
- Drain thoroughly in a fine mesh sieve and rinse under cold water.
Prepare Tahini Sauce
- In a small bowl, combine 1/4 cup water with tahini, maple syrup, rice vinegar, GF soy sauce and spice blend.
- Season with each of the following to taste: half of the lime juice, sambal oelek, salt and pepper.
- Set aside until ready to serve.
- When the noodles are finished cooking, heat 1 tbsp. oil in a large skillet over medium-high.
- Once hot, add edamame, carrots and snow peas and cook for 2–3 minutes, until tender but still crunchy.
- Add garlic and cook for 1 minute, until fragrant.
- Divide noodles into bowls and drizzle half of the tahini sauce over top.
- Portion cooked vegetables and bean sprouts over top.
- Garnish with green onion, basil and remaining tahini sauce.
- Serve with remaining lime cut into wedges and squeezed over everything to taste.
As Featured In