May Contain: Barley, Egg, Milk, Mustard, Oats, Rye, Seafood, Sesame, Tree Nuts, Triticale, and Wheat.
Tip: If you prefer your tofu crispy, add 1 tbsp. of oil to a skillet over medium high heat and flip tofu every 2-3 minutes until all sides are golden.
- Wash basil, cilantro, broccoli and lime.
- Pick and chop basil and cilantro leaves.
- Cut broccoli into 2 inch florets.
- Cut lime in half.
- Peel shallot, trim ends and cut into 1/4 inch slices.
- Drain tofu and pat dry with paper towel.
- Cut tofu into 1/2 inch cubes.
Begin Cooking Laksa
- Heat 2 tbsp. oil in a large wide saucepan over medium-high.
- Once hot, add butternut squash and shallot. Cook for 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally until becoming tender and golden.
- Add ginger, garlic, turmeric, peanut butter and red curry paste to taste for 1 minute, or until fragrant.
- Add coconut milk, GF soy sauce, and coconut sugar with 2 cups of water.
- Add tofu and bring to a simmer.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook for 3-5 minutes, or until veggies are tender.
- Stir in vermicelli noodles and broccoli. Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until broccoli is bright green and noodles are tender.
- Season to taste with the following: half of the lime juice, salt and pepper.
- Divide noodles into large bowls and spoon remaining laksa mixture on top.
- Garnish with bean sprouts, cilantro, basil, and remaining lime juice to taste.
- Stir all ingredients together.