May Contain: Egg, Mustard, Peanuts, Sesame, Shellfish, Soy, Sulphites, Tree Nuts, and other sources of Gluten.
- Bring 1 1/2 litres salted water to a boil in a large pot.
- Add orzo and cook for 6–9 minutes, or until al dente.
- Drain orzo through a fine mesh sieve.
- Wash cucumber, dill, and lemon.
- Trim ends off off cucumbers and slice into 1/2 inch rounds.
- Pick and chop dill leaves.
- Cut lemon in half.
Prepare Marinated Cucumbers
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk half of the lemon juice to taste with sugar until sugar dissolves.
- Add cucumbers and red onions.
- Add 1 tbsp. olive oil and season to taste with the following: red pepper flakes, salt and pepper.
- Drain steelhead and pat dry with paper towel.
- Season well with salt and pepper.
- Heat 2 tbsp. olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high.
- Once hot, add steelhead to skillet. Cook steelhead for 2–4 minutes per side, or until beginning to flake.
Finish Creamy Dill Orzo
- When orzo is cooked and drained, add back to pot over medium heat.
- Stir in 1 tbsp. olive oil, garlic, dill, yogurt and remaining lemon juice to taste.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Divide creamy dill orzo between serving dishes with a side of marinated cucumbers.
- Place steelhead on top of orzo.
As Featured In