May Contain: Egg, Fish, Gluten, Mustard, Peanuts, Sesame, Shellfish, Soy, and other Tree Nuts.
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Drain and rinse chickpeas in a fine mesh sieve.
- Place chickpeas on one side of the baking sheet and diced beets on the other. Drizzle each with 1 tbsp. olive oil and season with za'atar and salt to taste.
- Mix well, keeping beets and chickpeas separate. Place in oven and set a timer for 20-25 minutes.
- Turn chickpeas and beets halfway through cooking time to ensure even roasting.
- Wash cucumber, tomatoes, and dill.
- Halve tomatoes.
- Trim ends from cucumber and slice 1/4 inch pieces.
- Pick and chop dill leaves.
Candy Pumpkin Seeds
- Place pumpkin seeds in a small skillet over medium heat.
- Toast for 4–5 minutes, tossing occasionally until golden and fragrant.
- Turn off heat, add spice blend, salt, a pinch of cayenne pepper to taste and 1 tbsp. maple syrup. Toss well to coat and place on plate to cool.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, remaining maple syrup, walnut oil, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Add lettuce mix, spinach, cucumber, tomato, and dill to the mixing bowl and toss well.
- When beets are tender, remove baking sheet from oven.
- Divide salad between serving bowls, top with roasted beets, chickpeas, feta and candied pumpkin seeds.
AS SEEN ON