May Contain: Egg, Fish, Gluten, Milk, Peanuts, Sesame, Shellfish, and other Tree Nuts.
- Turn oven on to 425°F.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Toss cauliflower on baking sheet with 2 tbsp. olive oil, spice blend and salt and pepper to taste.
- Place in oven and set a timer for 18 minutes.
- When timer goes off, add cashews and toss with cauliflower.
- Roast for 6–10 minutes, until cauliflower is tender and cashews are toasted.
- Wash arugula, lemon, apple and parsley.
- Zest lemon and cut in half.
- Pick and chop parsley leaves.
- In a large bowl, whisk together maple syrup, walnut oil, grainy mustard, and apple cider vinegar.
- Season with each of the following to taste: red pepper flakes, lemon zest, half of the lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Bring 2 litres of water to a boil in a large pot.
- Add edamame and cook for 2 minutes, or until bright green and tender.
- Drain in a fine mesh sieve and run under cold water.
- Cut apple into quarters and remove stem and core.
- Slice apple into 1/4 thick pieces.
- Add apple, parsley and red onion to mixing bowl from Step 3 and toss to coat.
- Add arugula and edamame and stir to combine.
- Portion salad into bowls.
- Top with roasted cauliflower and cashews.
- Serve with remaining lemon cut into wedges and squeezed over cauliflower to taste.
AS SEEN ON