May Contain: Egg, Gluten, Peanuts, Sesame, Shellfish, Soy, and Tree Nuts.
- Wash parsley and green beans.
- Finely chop parsley.
- Trim ends from green beans.
- Drain steelhead and pat dry with paper towel.
- Season both sides of steelhead with salt and pepper.
- Roughly chop capers.
- Cut lemon in half.
- Rinse and drain broken rice in a fine mesh sieve.
- Add rice to a pot with 1 tbsp. butter, herb blend and 1 1/4 cups salted water.
- Bring to a boil and reduce heat to low.
- Cover with a lid and cook for 10–12 minutes, or until grains are tender.
Prepare Mustard Glaze
- In a small bowl, mix together grainy mustard, raw sugar and apple cider vinegar.
- Season with each of the following to taste: sambal oelek, half of the lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Set aside for Step 5.
- Heat 1 tbsp. olive oil in a medium skillet over medium-high.
- Add steelhead to skillet and cook for 4–6 minutes, turning halfway through, until an internal temp of 158°F.
- Remove steelhead from skillet and drain oil, wiping the skillet clean with paper towel.
- Place skillet back over low heat, return steelhead to skillet and swirl in mustard glaze.
- Cook for 1 minute, until glaze thickens and begins to coat fish.
- Turn off heat and turn steelhead to coat.
Cook Green Beans
- Meanwhile, bring 1 1/2 litres salted water to a boil in a large pot.
- When water is boiling, add green beans and cook for 2–3 minutes, or until tender and bright green.
- Drain green beans with a fine mesh sieve.
- Place back in pot and return to low heat.
- Season with 1/2 tbsp. butter, garlic, salt, pepper, half of the parsley and remaining lemon juice to taste.
- Cover with a lid to keep warm.
- Divide rice onto plates with green beans alongside.
- Lay steelhead next to green beans.
- Spoon any extra glaze on top of steelhead.
- Garnish with capers and parsley.
AS SEEN ON