May Contain: Egg, Fish, Peanuts, Sesame, Shellfish, Soy, Sulphites, Tree Nuts, other sources of Gluten
- Turn oven to 350°F.
- Bring 2 ½ litres salted water to boil in a large pot. Cover with a lid.
- Add tortiglioni pasta and cook for 12–14 minutes, or until al dente.
- Reserve 1 cup pasta water while pasta is still cooking.
- Drain pasta through a fine mesh sieve and place back in the pot.
- Heat an ovenproof skillet over medium.
- Drain, pat pork tenderloin dry with paper towel.
- Season pork well with salt and pepper.
- Add 1 tbsp. olive oil to skillet and turn to medium-high.
- Cook pork for 4–5 minutes, turning as needed, until outside is evenly brown.
- Put pork in oven and set a timer for 12 minutes.
- Check internal temperature of pork and cook for another 2–3 minutes if needed, until internal temperature of 145°F. Let rest until ready to serve.
- Wash parsley.
- Cut lemon in half.
- Pick and chop parsley leaves.
- Once pork is in the oven, heat a 1 tbsp. olive oil in a second skillet over medium heat. Once hot, add onion.
- Cook for 2–3 minutes, or until tender and translucent.
- Stir in garlic and spice blend for 1 minute until fragrant.
- Stir 1 tbsp. butter in with onions until melted.
- Sprinkle flour in and continue stirring with a wooden spoon for 1 minute until golden brown.
- Reduce heat to low, add sun-dried tomatoes and slowly whisk in reserved pasta water into sauce until it thickens and becomes smooth.
- Add whipping cream, parmesan cheese, and lemon juice to taste.
- Reduce heat to low until pasta from Step 1 is cooked.
- When pasta from Step 1 is cooked, stir sauce and spinach into pasta pot.
- Cook until spinach is bright green and tender.
- Season to taste with salt and remaining lemon juice if desired.
- Slice pork into ½ inch slices.
- Divide pasta into large serving bowls with pork on top.
- Garnish with parsley.
As Featured In