May Contain: Egg, Fish, Milk, Peanuts, Sesame, Shellfish, Soy, other Tree Nuts, and other sources of Gluten.
- Bring a large pot of 2-1/2 litres salted water to a boil.
- Add gemelli pasta and cook for 10-13 minutes, or until al dente.
- Drain pasta through a fine mesh sieve and rinse under cold water until chilled.
- Wash tomatoes, basil, dill, lemon, and arugula.
- Zest lemon and slice in half.
- Cut tomatoes in half.
- Pick and chop basil and dill leaves.
- Cut avocado in half, remove pit, and cut into ¼ inch slices.
- Rinse and drain lentils in a fine mesh sieve.
- In a large mixing bowl, vigorously whisk cashew sauce, garlic, nutritional yeast, Dijon mustard, lemon zest, half of the lemon juice, and 2 tbsp. olive oil until creamy.
- Add basil, dill, lentils, tomatoes, and red onion to mixing bowl. Mix well.
Assemble Pasta Salad
- When pasta from Step 1 is chilled and drained, add to same mixing bowl.
- Season pasta salad to taste with salt and pepper.
- Gently stir arugula into salad.
-Divide pasta salad into large serving bowls.
-Top with sliced avocado.
-Season lightly with salt to taste.
-Squeeze with remaining lemon juice to taste if desired.
As Featured In