May Contain: Fish, Gluten, Milk, Peanuts, Sesame, Shellfish, Sulphites, and Tree Nuts.
Begin Cooking Vegetables
- Wash and dice potatoes into 1⁄2 inch cubes.
- Heat 2 tbsp. oil in a large skillet over medium-high.
- Once hot, add potatoes and cook for 7–8 minutes, tossing occasionally until potatoes have begun to brown.
- Add onions, carrot, and corn to same skillet.
- Cook for another 5–7 minutes, until all vegetables are tender.
Prepare Pork Chops
- Meanwhile, drain and pat dry pork chops with paper towel.
- Place pork on a plate and season both sides with salt and spice blend.
- Rub seasoning into pork with clean hands.
- Wash hands with hot soapy water.
- Wash cilantro, lime, and kale.
- Pick and chop cilantro leaves.
- Zest and cut lime in half.
- Remove kale leaves from stems and cut into 1⁄2 inch strips.
Finish Cooking Vegetables
- Once vegetables are tender, add garlic and kale to skillet.
- Add lime zest to taste.
- Cook for 2 minutes, or until kale is bright green and tender.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Sear Pork Chops
- Heat 2 tbsp. oil in a second large skillet over medium.
- Once hot, add pork chops and cook for 4–5 minutes each side, or until pork reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Turn off heat and let rest for a few minutes.
Assemble + Serve
- Transfer vegetables to a large mixing bowl.
- Mix in cilantro, mayonnaise, and add the following to taste: salt, lime juice and red pepper flakes.
- Divide vegetables onto serving plates with pork chops on the side.
AS SEEN ON