May Contain: Mustard, Peanuts, Seafood, Sesame, Sulphites, and Tree Nuts.
Prepare Quiche Ingredients
- Heat oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Place pie shells on baking sheet, leaving foil on pie shells.
- Wash spinach and thyme.
- Roughly cut spinach.
- Pick and chop thyme leaves.
- Crumble feta.
- In a medium mixing bowl, make egg mixture by whisking eggs, thyme, herb blend, onions, and salt and pepper to taste.
Assemble + Cook Quiche
- Divide spinach evenly between shells.
- Using a ladle, divide egg mixture evenly between shells.
- Crumble feta on top.
- Put baking sheet in oven and set a timer for 15 minutes.
- Heat a large skillet over medium.
- Wash potatoes and cut into quarters.
- Add 1 tbsp. olive oil to skillet.
- Once hot, add potatoes and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook potatoes for 2-3 minutes until beginning to brown.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook for 8-10 minutes, tossing occasionally, until deeply golden and tender.
- Stir in garlic for 1 minute or until fragrant.
- When timer goes off, check on quiches.
- They are ready when edges have puffed up significantly and center springs back to the touch.
- Return quiches to oven if necessary until ready.
- Divide potatoes onto plates.
- Remove quiches from foil and place on plate.