May Contain: Egg, Milk, Mustard, Sesame, Shellfish, Tree Nuts, and other sources of Gluten.
- Bring 2 litres salted water to boil in a large pot.
- Add noodles and cook for 2-4 minutes, or until al dente.
- Drain in a fine mesh sieve and run under cold water to prevent sticking.
- Meanwhile, wash bean sprouts, cilantro, and green onion.
- Pick and chop cilantro leaves.
- Thinly slice green onion.
- Cut lime in half.
- Roughly chop peanuts.
Make Sweet Chili Sauce
- In a small bowl, whisk together Thai chili sauce, garlic, rice vinegar, soy sauce and each of the following to taste: sambal oelek, fish sauce and half of the lime juice.
Cook Pork + Vegetables
- Heat 1 tbsp. oil in a large skillet over medium-high.
- Drain pork and pat dry with paper towel. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Add onion to skillet and cook for 2–3 minutes.
- Add pork and cook for another 2–3 minutes or until pork is no longer pink on the outside.
- Add carrots and green onion and cook for 2 minutes, or until pork is at an internal temperature of 165°F and carrots are tender.
- Add noodles, pork and vegetables back into pot from Step 1.
- Add prepared sauce and bean sprouts to pot.
- Cook for 1–2 minutes, stirring throughout, or until everything is hot.
- Divide sweet chili pork noodles into large serving bowls.
- Garnish with cilantro and peanuts.
- Squeeze remaining lime over everything if desired.
AS SEEN ON