May Contain: Egg, Fish, Gluten, Milk, Peanuts, Sesame, Shellfish, Soy, and Tree Nuts.
- Turn oven to 400°F.
- Heat a large ovenproof skillet over medium heat.
- Drain chicken and pat dry on paper towel.
- Trim off excess fat if necessary. Season both sides well with salt and pepper.
- Place chicken skin-side down in skillet. Cook for 6-8 minutes, until skin is golden and crispy.
- Turn chicken over and cook for 2 minutes, then place skillet in oven.
- Set timer for 8 minutes and cook chicken until it reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Wash lemon, tarragon, and spinach.
- Zest half of the lemon and cut lemon in half.
- Roughly chop spinach.
- Drain and rinse chickpeas in a fine mesh sieve.
- Pick and chop tarragon leaves.
Prepare Honey Mustard Glaze
- In a small bowl, whisk honey, grainy mustard, Dijon mustard, lemon zest and half of the garlic.
- Add red pepper flakes to taste and whisk until honey dissolves.
Make Zucchini Saute
- Heat another large skillet over medium-high.
- Add 2 tbsp. olive oil.
- Add zucchini and cook for 2 minutes until beginning to brown, turning once.
- Add onions and cook for 1 minute.
- Add chickpeas and remaining garlic. Stir together and cook for 1 minute, until fragrant.
- Turn heat to low, then add sherry vinegar and tarragon.
- Season to taste with the following: lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Turn off heat and set aside.
Glaze Chicken + Finish Saute
- When chicken is cooked, drain any excess fat from skillet.
- Place skillet on burner over low heat.
- When skillet cools slightly, add honey mustard glaze.
- Swirl glaze around until it thickens and coats chicken. Turn chicken once to coat evenly.
- Place zucchini saute back on high heat and add spinach.
- Cook spinach until bright green, tender and hot.
Finish + Serve
- Divide sauteed vegetables onto plates with glazed chicken.
- Spoon any excess glaze onto chicken.
AS SEEN ON