May Contain: Egg, Milk, Mustard, Peanuts, Seafood, Sesame, Tree Nuts, Wheat, and Gluten.
- Rinse and drain quinoa in a fine mesh sieve.
- Add quinoa to a pot with 1 ½ cups salted water.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, and cover with a lid.
- Cook for 15-18 minutes, or until grains are tender.
- Wash green onion and broccolini.
- Slice green onions thinly.
- Trim ends from broccolini.
- Drain tofu and pat dry with paper towel.
- Slice tofu into 1/2 inch cubes.
Prepare Miso Sauce
- In a medium bowl, whisk ginger, miso, GF soy sauce, maple syrup, rice vinegar, and half of the garlic until smooth.
- Season to taste with the following: red pepper flakes, salt and pepper.
- Heat 2 tbsp. oil in a large skillet over medium-high.
- Add tofu and cook for 6-8 minutes, turning as needed, until golden and crispy.
- Add tofu to bowl with miso sauce and stir to coat evenly.
- Wipe skillet carefully with paper towel.
- Add 1 tbsp. oil to skillet over medium heat.
- Add red onion, broccolini, and remaining garlic.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cook broccolini for 4-5 minutes, turning once, until bright green and tender.
-Spoon quinoa into serving bowls.
-Divide tofu and broccolini on top.
- Drizzle remaining miso sauce over everything.
- Garnish with green onions.