May Contain: Gluten, Milk, Peanuts, Shellfish, and Tree Nuts.
Tip: Our yellowfin tuna is sushi-grade and is safe to eat raw. If you prefer, you can marinate and sear it to your preference.
Cook Rice + Boil Water
- Bring 1 litre salted water to a boil in a pot for Step 5.
- Rinse and drain sticky rice in a fine mesh sieve.
- Add rice to a second small pot with 1-1/2 cups salted water.
- Bring to a boil and reduce heat to low.
- Cover with a lid and cook for 17–20 minutes, or until grains are tender.
- Wash lime and cut in half.
- In a medium mixing bowl, make sweet marinade by whisking honey, GF soy sauce, sesame oil, spice blend, half of the lime juice, and 1 tsp. sriracha to taste until honey dissolves.
- Drain and pat dry tuna on paper towel.
- Cut tuna into 3/4 inch cubes.
- Add tuna pieces to sweet marinade and mix well.
- Set aside to marinate.
Prepare Sriracha Mayo
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise and remaining sriracha to taste.
Prepare Remaining Ingredients
- Wash cucumber and green onion.
- Slice green onions thinly.
- Slice cucumbers into 1/2 inch rounds.
- Cut avocado in half, remove pit and dice into 1/2 inch pieces.
Cook Edamame + Marinate Vegetables
- Once water from Step 1 is boiling, add edamame. Cook for 1 ½ minutes, or until bright green.
- Drain edamame in a fine mesh sieve and rinse under cold water, until chilled.
- Drain edamame well and put in a second medium bowl with cucumbers, remaining lime juice and half of the green onions.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Mix remaining green onions into marinating tuna.
Finish + Serve
- When rice from Step 1 is cooked, remove lid and fluff rice with a fork. Let rice steam for 2 minutes.
- Divide rice into large serving bowls.
- Divide cucumber and edamame, avocado, and tuna into sections on top of rice.
- Drizzle sriracha mayo on everything to taste.
AS SEEN ON