May Contain: Egg, Milk, Mustard, Peanuts, Seafood, Wheat, and Gluten.
-Drain diced chicken and pat dry with paper towel.
- In a medium bowl, mix cornstarch, half of the soy sauce, and half of the white cooking wine.
- Add sesame oil, and chicken to bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Set aside to marinate.
- Rinse and drain jasmine rice in a fine mesh sieve.
- Add jasmine rice to a small pot with 1 1/2 cups salted water and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and cover with a lid.
- Cook rice for 15-18 minutes or until grains are tender.
- Wash bell pepper and green onion.
- Cut bell pepper in half, remove seeds, and dice into ¾ inch pieces.
- Thinly slice green onions.
Prepare Spicy Garlic Sauce
In a small bowl, whisk garlic, ginger, honey, half of the sambal oelek to taste, and remaining soy sauce and white cooking wine.
Cook Stir Fry
- Heat 1 tbsp. oil in a large skillet over medium-high.
- Once hot, add chicken to skillet. Cook for 2-3 minutes, turning once or twice, until meat is no longer pink on the outside.
- Add bell peppers and red onion and cook for 2-3 minutes, until vegetables are soft.
- Stir cashews and spicy garlic sauce into skillet.
- Mix well while scraping bottom of skillet to loosen any browned bits.
- Cook another 3-4 minutes until chicken is cooked until 165°F.
- Divide rice evenly into bowls.
- Spoon chicken stir-fry on top.
- Garnish with green onions. Serve with any remaining sambal oelek to taste if desired.