Contains: Milk, Sulphites, Tree Nuts, Wheat, Gluten, Mustard
May Contain: Peanuts, Egg, Sesame, Fish, Shellfish
May Contain: Egg, Peanuts, Seafood, Sesame, and Soy.
- Wash thyme and tomatoes.
- Pick and chop thyme leaves.
- Thinly slice apricots.
- Cut tomatoes in half.
- Add flour to a large bowl and season with ¼ tsp. each of salt and pepper.
- Rinse and pat dry pork tenderloin on paper towel.
- Slice pork into ¾ inch thick medallions.
- Add pork to bowl with seasoned flour. Toss to coat pork.
- Wash hands with soap and warm water.
Begin Cooking Pork
- Heat 2 tbsp. oil in a large saucepan over medium-high.
- Once hot, add pork and cook for 5-7 minutes or until golden, flipping once.
- Transfer pork to a plate and set aside.
- Leave remaining oil in saucepan.
Finish Pork + Make Sauce
- Return saucepan to medium-high heat.
- Once hot, add red onion, thyme and half of the garlic.
- Cook about 1 minute or until red onion begins to soften.
- Add red cooking wine and simmer for 30 seconds, until liquid reduces by half.
- Add grainy mustard, Dijonmustard, balsamic vinegar, tomatoes, apricots, ⅓ cup water, and pork to skillet.
- Season to taste with salt and red pepper flakes.
- Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes or until pork is cooked to 145°F.
Prepare Green Beans
- Meanwhile, bring 1 ½ litres salted water to a boil in a large pot.
- Wash green beans and trim ends.
- Finely chop walnuts.
- Once water is boiling, add green beans. Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until bright green and tender.
- Drain beans with a fine mesh sieve and place back in pot.
- Add remaining garlic, 1 tbsp. butter, chopped walnuts, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir to melt butter and coat green beans.
Plate + Serve
- Place green beans on large plates. Top with remaining walnuts.
- Add pork medallions on the side.
- Spoon apricots and tomatoes on top of pork.
- Drizzle everything with remaining sauce in pan.