May Contain: Peanuts, Sesame, Shellfish, Tree Nuts, and other sources of Gluten.
TIPS: You can toast your buns if desired by turning your broiler on to 500°F and placing buns in the oven for 2–3 minutes. Watch closely to prevent burning.
Prepare Burger Patties
- Cut avocado in half and remove pit.
- Scoop flesh from half of the avocado and transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- Add spice blend, Worcestershire sauce, 1 tbsp. of the mayonnaise and salt and pepper to taste.
- Drain turkey and pat dry with paper towel. Add to bowl and mix with clean hands.
- Form into two patties and set on a plate in the fridge to chill.
- Wash hands with hot soapy water.
- Wash arugula.
- Thinly slice remaining avocado and scoop out flesh with a spoon.
- Slice buns in half.
- Remove husks and silks from corn and discard.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining mayonnaise with chipotle in adobo to taste.
- Bring 2 1/2 litres salted water to a boil in a large pot.
- Add corn and let water return to a boil.
- Turn off heat and cover pot.
- Let corn cook for 8–10 minutes, or until kernels are tender.
Cook Burger Patties
- Heat 1 tbsp. olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high.
- Remove patties from fridge and season with salt and pepper.
- Once oil is hot, carefully use a spatula to transfer patties to skillet.
- Cook for 8–10 minutes, flipping halfway through and covering with a lid, until an internal temperature of 165°F.
Assemble Burgers + Serve
- Spread chipotle mayo on bottom buns and crumble feta on top.
- Top with burger patties, sliced avocado, arugula and onion.
- Spread mustard on top buns and place on top of burgers.
- Serve with corn alongside, seasoned to taste with butter, salt and pepper.
AS SEEN ON