May Contain: Egg, Fish, Gluten, Milk, Peanuts, Shellfish, Soy, and Tree Nuts.
- Turn oven to 425°F.
- Wash potatoes, kale and lemon.
- Cut potatoes into quarters.
- Dry kale, remove leaves from stems and chop leaves into bite sized pieces.
- Zest and halve lemon.
- Drain chicken thighs and pat dry with paper towel.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Place potatoes and cauliflower florets on baking sheet and toss all together with 1 tbsp. olive oil.
- Season with spice blend and salt to taste.
- Place in oven and set a timer for 10 minutes.
- When timer goes off, turn vegetables and cook another 8 minutes, or until golden and tender.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together red wine vinegar, lemon zest and half of both the honey and lemon juice.
- Add kale to bowl and massage with dressing until green colour deepens.
- Season to taste with salt.
Prepare Glaze + Chicken Thighs
- In a small bowl, whisk together dijon mustard, garlic, smoked paprika, remaining lemon juice, and honey with ¼ cup water and red pepper flakes to taste.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat 1 tbsp. olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high.
- Cook chicken for about 3-5 minutes each side or until it reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Temporarily remove chicken from skillet and drain excess oil from pan.
- Return chicken to skillet, and add glaze. Cook for 2-3 minutes to let glaze reduce.
- Turn chicken once and stir until glaze coats chicken.
- Turn off heat and set aside.
- Divide smoky chicken thighs onto plates with any remaining glaze on top.
- Serve roasted vegetables and marinated kale beside.
As Featured In