May Contain: Egg, Mustard, Peanuts, Seafood, Sesame, Soy, Tree Nuts, Wheat, and Gluten.
Tip: If you’re cooking for 4 servings, use 2 trays in Step 1—one for cauliflower and one for potatoes.
Prepare + Cook Vegetables
- Turn oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Wash cauliflower and potatoes.
- Cut potatoes into quarters.
- Put potatoes on one half of baking sheet. Add cauliflower to other half of baking sheet.
- Toss vegetables with 1 tbsp. olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Add za’atar to cauliflower and mix.
- Put baking sheet in oven immediately and set a timer for 15 minutes.
- Wash lemon, spinach, and rosemary.
- Zest and cut lemon in half.
- Pick and chop rosemary leaves.
- Drain chicken breasts and pat dry with paper towel.
- Season well with salt and pepper.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk sherry vinegar, honey, and half of the lemon juice until honey is dissolved.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Begin Cooking Chicken
- Heat 1 tbsp. olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high.
- Add chicken skin-side down to skillet. Cook for 5-6 minutes, or until skin is crispy and golden.
- Turn chicken over and cook for another 5-6 minutes, or until an internal temperature of 155-160°F.
Finish Cooking Chicken
- Add shallots, rosemary, and garlic to skillet. Cook for 2 minutes or until beginning to soften.
- Stir in lemon zest, remaining lemon juice, and white cooking wine.
- Cover with a lid and turn heat to medium. Cook for 3-4 minutes, or until chicken is cooked to an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Turn off heat and remove lid.
- Swirl in 2 tbsp. butter into skillet to make a pan sauce.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Reserve pan sauce for serving.
Finish Cooking Vegetables
- When timer from Step 1 goes off, turn potatoes.
- Mix pumpkin seeds with cauliflower.
- Return baking sheet to oven. Cook for another 6-8 minutes, or until vegetables are tender and golden.
Finish + Serve
- Add cauliflower and spinach to prepared vinaigrette. Stir to mix.
- Divide cauliflower and spinach salad onto serving plates with potatoes on the side.
- Add a piece of chicken to each plate.
- Spoon pan sauce from Step 5 on top.