May Contain: Barley, Mustard, Oats, Peanuts, Rye, Seafood, Sesame, Soy, Tree Nuts, and Triticale.
Tip: Reserve pasta water as instructed in Step 1 before draining pappardelle pasta
- Bring 2 ½ litres salted water to a boil in a large pot.
- Add pappardelle pasta and cook for 5-8 minutes or until al dente.
- Reserve 1 cup pasta water.
- Drain pasta in a fine mesh sieve.
- Add pasta back to pot.
- Meanwhile, wash parsley, lemon and spinach.
- Pick and chop parsley leaves.
- Zest and cut lemon in half.
Cook Italian Turkey
- Heat 2 tbsp. olive oil in a large wide saucepan over medium-high.
- Add onions and corn to saucepan, stirring occasionally. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until tender.
- Drain Italian ground turkey and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Add turkey to saucepan and cook for 2-3 minutes, breaking apart with a wooden spoon, until browned on edges and has an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Reduce heat to medium and stir in garlic, herb blend, and unbleached flour for 1-2 minutes or until fragrant.
Prepare White Sauce
- Once pasta is finished cooking, stir white cooking wine and reserved pasta water into saucepan, scraping bottom of saucepan with wooden spoon.
- Stir in whipping cream and cream cheese until evenly mixed.
- Season to taste with red pepper flakes, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a simmer over medium-low for 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in spinach for 1-2 minutes, or until bright green and tender.
Finish + Serve
- Stir 1 tbsp. olive oil and half of the parsley into pasta.
- Divide noodles into large serving bowls and spoon sauce over top.
- Garnish with remaining parsley.