May Contain: Egg, Gluten, Milk, Mustard, Peanuts, Sesame, Shellfish, Soy, and other Tree Nuts.
To make cooking the fish easier, split each rockfish fillet into two pieces before cooking in Step 3.
- Turn oven on to 425°F.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Wash potatoes and green beans.
- Trim ends from green beans. Cut potatoes into 1 inch pieces.
- Place vegetables on baking sheet. Toss with 1 tbsp. (2 tbsp. for 4 servings) olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place baking sheet in oven and set a timer for 15 minutes.
- When timer goes off, toss vegetables and return to oven for 8-12 minutes, or until golden and tender.
- Drain rockfish and pat dry with paper towel. Season with salt and pepper.
- Wash lemon and parsley.
- Zest and cut lemon in half.
- Pick and chop parsley leaves.
- Coarsely chop walnuts.
- Heat 1 tbsp. (2 tbsp. for 4 servings) olive oil in a large skillet over medium.
- Once hot, carefully place fish fillets in skillet. Cook for 1-2 minutes per side, or until fish is opaque but not cooked through.
- Remove fish from skillet and set aside.
- Add shallots and garlic to same skillet. Cook for 1-2 minutes or until shallots are softened.
- Add white cooking wine, herb blend, lemon zest, and half of the lemon juice. Cook for 2-3 minutes until liquid is slightly reduced.
- Add walnuts, capers, and olives to skillet. Season with salt and red pepper flakes to taste.
- Return fish to skillet. Cook for 1-2 minutes, or until fish is flaky and cooked through.
Plate + Serve
- Divide potatoes and green beans onto plates. Lay a rockfish fillet on the side.
- Spoon sauce over fish. Garnish with chopped parsley.
- Serve with lemon wedges.
AS SEEN ON