May Contain: Fish, Milk, Mustard, Peanuts, Shellfish, Tree Nuts, and other sources of Gluten.
- Wash broccoli and green onion.
- Cut any large broccoli florets into roughly 1 inch pieces.
- Thinly slice green onion.
- In a small bowl, stir together soy sauce, brown sugar, rice vinegar, and half of the green onions until sugar dissolves.
- Heat 1 tbsp. oil (2 tbsp. for 4 servings) in a large skillet over medium-high.
- Drain sliced beef and pat dry with paper towel. Season with salt and pepper.
- Once oil is hot, add beef, onion, garlic, ginger and red pepper flakes to taste.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes, until beef is well browned and starting to crisp.
- Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Add 1/2 tbsp. (1 tbsp. for 4 servings) oil and broccoli to same skillet. Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until bright green and crisp.
- Add 1/4 cup (1/2 cup for 4 servings) water to skillet. Cover skillet with a lid and steam for 2 minutes, or until liquid has mostly evaporated.
- Remove broccoli from skillet and set aside with beef and oions.
- Add noodles and sesame oil to skillet. Toss to coat noodles with oil.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes, or until noodles are heated through.
- Add beef, onions, broccoli, and prepared sauce to noodles and toss to coat.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until sauce has thickened and coats noodles and vegetables.
Plate + Serve
- Divide stir-fry onto plates. Garnish with remaining green onions.
AS SEEN ON