May Contain: Egg, Fish, Mustard, Peanuts, Sesame, Shellfish, Soy, Tree Nuts, and other sources of Gluten.
Tip: If you don't have a large ovenproof skillet, use a baking sheet instead. Heat the baking sheet in the oven while it's preheating, and use it in place of the skillet in Step 3.
Prepare White Sauce
- Turn oven on to 450°F.
- In a medium bowl, stir together 2 tbsp. olive oil, ricotta cheese, garlic, white wine vinegar, spice blend, half of the Asiago cheese, and 1/4 tsp. each of salt and pepper. Set aside for Step 4.
- Wash lemon, zucchini, basil, and arugula.
- Zest and cut lemon in half.
- Add lemon zest and half of the lemon juice to white sauce and stir to combine.
- Thinly slice zucchini into 1/8 inch rounds.
- Pick and chop basil leaves.
Prepare Pizza Dough
- Place a large ovenproof skillet over medium heat.
- On a clean and dry work surface, drizzle 1/2 tbsp. olive oil onto pizza dough.
- Use your hands to spread oil on all sides of dough.
- Use a rolling pin to roll dough into a 10 to 12 inch round.
- Transfer dough to hot skillet.
- Cook dough for 2-3 minutes, until center is starts to bubble.
- Spoon white sauce from Step 1 onto center of pizza and swirl outwards, leaving a 1 inch crust.
- Layer sliced zucchini on top of sauce and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle remaining Asiago cheese over zucchini.
- Carefully transfer skillet to oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, until cheese is browned and bubbly.
Prepare Honey Glaze
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine 1 tbsp. water, honey and red pepper flakes to taste.
- Once pizza is done baking, remove skillet from oven. Carefully transfer pizza to a large cutting board with a spatula.
- Garnish pizza with arugula, basil and remaining lemon juice to taste.
- Brush crust with honey glaze.
- Slice pizza and serve on large dinner plates.