May Contain: Egg, Milk, Mustard, Peanuts, Seafood, Tree Nuts, Wheat, and Gluten.
- Thoroughly rinse and drain quinoa in a fine mesh sieve.
- Add quinoa to a pot with 1 1/2 cups salted water and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and cover with a lid.
- Cook for 18-22 minutes or until grains are tender.
- Wash lemon and spinach.
- Zest and cut lemon in half.
- Thinly slice shallot.
Make Lemon Tahini Sauce
- In a small bowl, stir together soy sauce, honey, tahini, sesame oil, lemon zest, half of the lemon juice and red pepper flakes to taste.
Prepare Turkey Breasts
- Drain turkey breasts, pat dry with paper towel and season well with salt and pepper.
- Heat 1 tbsp. olive oil in a large skillet over medium .
- Once hot, add turkey breasts and cook for 7-8 minutes, flipping halfway and covering skillet for the last 3-4 minutes.
- Once turkey reaches an internal temperature of 155°F, remove from skillet and wrap in foil to keep warm.
- After 5 minutes, internal temperature will rise to 165°F.
- Add shallots to same skillet over medium heat along with butternut squash.
- Cook for 6-8 minutes, stirring often, until squash is tender and shallots are starting to brown.
- Add garlic, ginger and spinach and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until spinach is tender.
Plate + Serve
- Divide quinoa onto serving plates with vegetables and turkey breast on the side.
- Drizzle everything with lemon tahini sauce.
- Garnish with seed blend and squeeze remaining lemon juice on top to taste.