May Contain: Egg, Milk, Peanuts, Seafood, Sesame, Soy, Tree Nuts, Wheat, and Gluten.
- Turn oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with foil.
- Wash potatoes and cut in half.
- Place potatoes on baking sheet. Toss with 1 tbsp. olive oil and half of the spice blend.
- Place baking sheet in oven. Roast potatoes for 20-25 minutes, tossing halfway until crispy and tender.
- Heat 1 tbsp. olive oil in a large skillet over medium.
- Once hot, add Beyond Meat bratwurst and cook for 4-5 minutes, turning every minute to brown all sides.
- Remove from skillet and set aside on a plate.
- Meanwhile, wash green beans and dill.
- Trim ends from green beans and cut in half.
- Pick and chop dill leaves.
- Add another 1 tbsp. olive oil to same skillet and place back over medium heat.
- Add onions and green beans and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until tender.
- Add 1/4 cup water, white wine vinegar, garlic, sauerkraut, half of the caraway seed and remaining spice blend.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Return bratwurst to skillet and cover with a lid. Cook for 8-10 minutes, turning bratwurst every few minutes.
- Just before serving, stir in half of the dill. Season to taste with the following: salt, pepper and remaining caraway seeds.
Plate + Serve
- Divide roasted potatoes onto plates with bratwurst, and green beans and sauerkraut on the side.
- Garnish with remaining dill.
- Spoon grainy mustard on the side as a dip. Enjoy!