May Contain: Fish, Peanuts, Sesame, Shellfish, Tree Nuts, and other sources of Gluten.
Tip: If you have a toaster oven, skip the oven and use the toast setting to warm your pitas!
- Turn oven to 400°F.
- Wash cucumber, tomato and baby kale.
- Trim ends from cucumber and thinly slice into 1/8 inch rounds.
- Chop tomato into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Cut avocado in half and remove pit. Slice into 1/4 inch pieces and scoop flesh out with a large spoon.
Prepare Ranch Dressing
- In a medium bowl, mix sour cream, mayo, Dijon mustard, ranch spice, 1 tsp. of the garlic and half of the white wine vinegar.
- Crumble blue cheese into dressing.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Wrap pitas in foil.
- Put pitas in oven and heat for 6–8 minutes, until warmed through.
- Heat 2 tbsp. olive oil a large skillet over medium-high.
- Drain diced chicken and pat dry with paper towel. Season with salt and pepper.
- Once skillet is hot, add chicken and cook for 4–5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in red onion, corn, spice blend and remaining garlic.
- Cook for 2 minutes, or until chicken reaches an internal temperature to 165°F.
- Add remaining white wine vinegar and scrape up any browned bits with a wooden spoon.
Assemble Pitas + Serve
- Place two pitas on each serving plate.
- Divide chicken over center of each pita.
- Top with avocado, tomatoes, cucumbers and baby kale.
- Drizzle ranch dressing over everything to taste.
- When ready to eat, fold sides over like a taco and eat carefully to prevent spillage.
AS SEEN ON